Find Your Retirement Passion and Purpose
Purpose is not a job. It is an impetus, a reason, an intention, an excitement, an aim that fills the heart and makes every day exciting.
Passion or purpose is something you build. We help our members find their life's purpose that inspires passion, sustains energy, seduces them, won't leave them alone, and brings them happiness and happiness and fulfillment.
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E.Cummings
The time is now!
the Greatest Tool of All!
The purpose of life is manifested through our relationships.
One major factor in living a long life is COMMUNITY.
Make it a point to be around people who are purposeful. If necessary, volunteer to find them or join our group--they are here!Join Us Now!
What gives you the greatest satisfaction? Do you want/need to earn money or would you like to volunteer in some capacity?
Who would you like to work with? There are ready-made online programs for you to teach and/or share with 1) kids, 2) moms, 3) teens, 4) retirees, 5) senior residences.
Would you like to help people write their autobiographies? How about holding zoom Legacy Workshops? Here is a list of possibilities available to you today.
MOM & TEEN PROGRAMS
- RAISE CONFIDENT KIDS - 12 sessions
- SPEAKING SKILLS FOR TEENS - 14 sessions
- DISCOVER YOUR PASSION FOR TEENS - 8 sessions
- KIDS MENTORING KIDS - 8 sessions
- PROFIT FROM YOUR PASSION
- SERENITY SPA (MIND TRAINING)
- ATTITUDE TRAINING
- SECRET SHOPPER
- ONE TALK FITS ALL KINDNESS TALKS
- DESIGN YOUR LIFE AT ANY AGE
- LEGACY Story Group
- LEGACY INFO FOR PERSONNEL
- SENIOR BULLYING
• Tips for Teachers
• Be the Best That You Can Be
• Tips for Non Profits
• Tips for Graduates
• Have a Fantastic Marriage
• Be a Fantastic Parent
• Be a Fantastic Realtor
• 134 Ways to Become a Fantastic Trainer
• 134 Tips for Teachers
• Enjoy Your Retirement
• Tips for School Board Members
• The Secret Shopper Handbook - 2-day course
• Seeing the Invisible, a booklet about the environment for kids
All of these programs are available for you to share, plus ideas generated by the weekly breakout groups.Join Us Now
All the Tools You Need to Enjoy a Successful Retirement Experience
Retirement can be the best phase yet. This is time for you to do what gives you the greatest satisfaction and, at the same time, makes a difference in the world in some way, i.e., though kindness, through a skill or knowledge or ability that you possess.
Retirement is truly our next best phase!